Sunday, September 19, 2010

Low key weekend





We had a pretty mellow weekend at the Graham house. Saturday morning we hit the farmer's market, then my friend Catherine came over for a playdate with her little girl Tessa who is a month younger than Isla. Isla's second tooth is starting to come in, so we're dealing with a bit of a runny nose right now and Isla has been extra snuggly.
I'm continuing to make all of Isla's 'baby' food. Today I whipped up some applesauce, but she wasn't much of a fan. I'll try mixing it in with her morning oat cereal. She isn't a fan of pureed mangoes either. She loves the carrots I made, and thought the green beans were ok. We've let her have little tastes of some food from our plates, and she loved salmon and tuna. Can't believe she'll be 7 months this week!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work on making the baby food friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete