Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Missing Blogger Found

I know it's been 3+ months since I've blogged.  I'm back!  I've gotten wrapped up in the life of taking care of my 2 yr old and 6 month old and enjoying our summer.  I'm going to make lots of updates with recent events and promise lots of photos.  What's going on with us right now?  Well, we're all very excited about our new Toyota Sienna purchase.  We love our swagger wagon and it is so so so handy and convenient and practical with the kids.  Zums is busy busy busy with buying and selling homes for clients.  He's having a fantastic July, and looks to have an even better August.  We're all looking forward to a getaway to Vail for a few days next month.  Let the blogging catch up begin!

1 comment:

  1. All I ask is photo bombing the blog with pics of Isla and Finlay. That is all.

    ReplyDelete