Sunday, August 29, 2010

More food and fun



It's sweet potatoes on the menu for Isla this week for dinner. She's not quite sure what to think of the texture. She's back on track with our daily trips to the daycare at the gym, as I was able to get in a full workout every day this week. I met another mom in our neighborhood that has twin girls one month younger than Isla that we went for a walk with this week. I see many playdates to come with them. I'm going to start watching an 11 month old one day a week for a few hours. I'm sure Isla will enjoy the interaction with her. It's still HOT HOT HOT here, so we've been having to limit the amount of time that we're outside in the afternoon. Isla's first tooth is now fully through and visible. We think that she's getting more and more hair, though to a stranger she would still be considered bald. She rocks the bald look, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment