Oooh la la...pink pink pink! We painted the nursery Saturday morning, and it was a much easier task than anticipated, and we were both very happy with the result. Today we put the crib together (with no instructions), and that was a way bigger challenge than anticipated. It's all put together, though we can't ensure if it's 100% correct and my sister will have to give it an evalutation next time she's up. We were going to hang up the drapes today, but unfortunately, I didn't feel the need to measure the window, and the 84" rod I purchased was still too short. Lesson learned - measure before purchasing. Next steps: dresser/changing table, rocking chair and decor!